WANTED: Experienced Water Treatment Technician
Description: Responsible for installation, repairs, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment systems, desalination plants, water treatment systems and pumps
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
· Responsible for installation, repairs, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment systems, desalination plants, water treatment systems and pumps
· Make use of every opportunity to learn about water treatment processes, piping and pumps, including learning on the job, reading manuals and technical information, and attending training programs when available.
· Train junior and intermediate Water Treatment Technicians on the job
· Deliver quality work -installation and service - with full testing and cleaning up at the end of every job.
· Timely and accurately report on status and time spent on jobs assigned
· Attend company meetings as required
· Adhere to company policies and procedures
· Advise on improvements that benefit the company in whatever area
· Certification as a Service Technician (e.g. from ABIIT)
· 5+ years of experience in plumbing, Water Treatment Equipment
· Experienced in Control / Automation with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
· Electrical and/or construction experience, especially building control panels for pumps, solar panels, air-conditioning, …
- English - spoken and written
· Driver’s license
· Ability to lift 50 lbs with ease.
· Clear Police record and vaccination status